Scope of Practice
Susan does not diagnose illness, disease, or any other physical or mental disorders. Some problems, such as pain or morbid obesity, may require a medical referral. For clients who suffer from severe depression or a mood disorder, a referral from your psychiatrist, psychotherapist, or clinical psychologist may be required.
We recommend that you see a qualified professional for any physical or mental conditions you may have.
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday
Sessions are by appointment only. We will always do our best to give you a day and time that is convenient for you.
Cancellations / Late Arrivals
In today's hectic world, unplanned issues and emergencies come up for all of us. If you need to cancel your appointment, please contact us by phone or e-mail a minimum of 24 hours in advance to allow us to refill your time slot. Clients who fail to show for appointments may be asked to pre-pay for future services. If you arrive late, your session may have to be shortened to accommodate other appointments.
Payment & Medical Insurance
- Local checks
- Master Card
- American Express
We offer gift certificates, which may be purchased for any dollar amount. These must be presented at the time service is rendered. Gift Certificates are non-refundable, not redeemable for cash, and cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
The conversations you have with your therapist will remain confidential. All client files remain confidential except when subpoenaed by a court of law.
- We do not share our client or email lists with any outside companies.
- A private area is provided for changing before and after your massage.
Consideration for Clients Who Are Minors
We give special consideration to clients who are under the age of 18.
- Clients between 15 and 18 years old must present written permission from their parent or guardian prior to their first session.
- Clients under 15 years old must have a parent or guardian present at all times.
- To protect the health of both you and the therapist, if you arrive with signs and/or symptoms of illness that contraindicate massage (fever, rash, contagious infection, etc.), the session will be rescheduled.
- Please do not wear perfume, or smoke before your session. Scents may linger in the room after you are gone, and they can have a negative impact on the therapist and other clients who have allergies.
- We want to focus on you during your session. For that reason we ask that you turn off your cell phone during your appointment.
- We are unable to supervise unattended children in the office. Please remember to make proper arrangements for your children before coming to your scheduled session.
- Pets are not allowed in our building.
Certain conditions will preclude or end the session:
- Contagious illness, including colds, flu, rashes, etc.
- Being under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- If the client's needs are beyond the scope of our practice.
- Requests for sexual, or other inappropriate activities. This will not be tolerated and will be reported to the proper authorities.