Spiritual development is an important part of creating a healthy, joyful and fulfilling life.
We are spiritual beings having a physical experience. That's easy to forget as life gets stressful and demands our attention.
Spiritual development is about bringing the essence of who you are, your spirit, more fully into your life, here, now.
Symptoms of a more spiritually integrated life ...
When your essence is more fully integrated into who you are:
- Your life becomes more joyful.
- Your path to fulfillment becomes clearer.
- You feel less lonely and more connected.
- You find more inner peace.
- You feel more empowered and optimistic.
- You become more of a creator in your life and less "the victim of circumstance".
- You'll be more resilient.
- You become more creative.
- You are more in the flow.
- Life requires less effort.
- Synchronicity increases, you find yourself at the right place at the right time, with the right people.
- Your natural spiritual abilities and gifts become stronger and more accessible.
Your spiritual abilities are innately within you.
Just like an athlete requires training to excel at their sport, we too are able to build our natural spiritual gifts and abilities with attention, focus, and practice. You can develop your ability to:
- Create a stronger and clearer connection with your divine guidance.
- Increase your spiritual senses of: clairaudience (spiritual telepathy), clairvoyance (spiritual sight), and clairsentience (spiritual awareness through feeling).
- Have a clearer sense of your true self, what you truly need and want, and how to get it.
- Create a stronger, deeper, and more conscious relationship with the divine (In whatever way it makes sense to you: God, Jesus, the Universe, Source, the Great Spirit, etc.)
- Be able to effectively navigate the world as an energetically sensitive person.